PURCHASING & SHIPPING
Valid from 5th December 2020 / last updated on 18th June 2022
We may update this page from time to time and please regularly check it to ensure you are aware of the most updated version. If you have any questions please do not hesitate to email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Payment can be made directly through PayPal or Stripe in GBP if purchasing artworks through the online shop page on our website. You do not need to have a PayPal account to purchase; you can use the PayPal service to pay with your regular debit or credit card. If no payment is made within 24hr, the item will be re-listed and the sale cancelled.
Prices are all shown in GBP inclusive of VAT. Prices displayed throughout this website were accurate at the time of publication and may change at any time.
Prices and availability of item(s) and postage are subject to change without prior notice. We reserve the right to alter prices at any time.
Purchasing with a deposit
You can reserve some my original artworks with 50% deposit and take up to 2 months to pay the balance. Artwork will be released on receipt of full payment. If balance is unpaid after the agreement period, the work will be resold. Deposits are strictly non-returnable. Purchasers will be deemed to be at least 18 years of age. This is not a regulated credit agreement. Usual shipping costs and return policy will apply. You will receive an email for further details.
Receipt of order confirmation
- If purchasing through our online shop page, you will receive an automatic order confirmation email once you have placed an order and payment has been made.
- Some large or high value artworks may need specialist shipping options. After your usual checkout I will email you to discuss the further delivery service options. Please note that the shipping charge may be higher than the estimated cost shown.
Cancellations and Refunds of order
Please be aware that once you have made your payment you are committed to the sale and our terms and conditions. The purchase will be non-refundable. Please be advised that make sure you read and agree to our terms and conditions before any of your payments. Please contact us if you have any questions.
We will not pass on or store your financial details.
- All original artwork is wrapped in paper, padded well, and sent in a sturdy cardboard box.
- All prints are packaged carefully in paper or plastic sleeves. Print under 20 x 30 cm is mailed in a sturdy flat mailer while larger print will be rolled and sent in a thick cardboard tube. are sent via courier, and are fully insured against loss or damage. In the event of loss we will first attempt to trace via the courier or send a replacement if this fails. In the event of damage, we will send a replacement.
- Ceramic are packaged in custom purpose-made art shipping boxes made from heavy-duty cardboard and foam. ((some small pieces may instead be wrapped in just heavy-duty corrugated cardboard boxes).
- Most artworks are dispatched via tracked and signature required delivery service within 5 working days of the payment is received. Most artwork will be sent by Royal Mail, Parcel Force or courier within the UK and most packages arrive within 2-4 days from the time of shipping. Please be aware that all prints are created to order and it usually takes 12 workdays to be produced and delivered.
- If you are ordering on a particular date, please contact us as soon as possible so we can make sure it reaches you in time. In mind if your order is urgent there may be an extra charge for special overnight delivery.
- We can ship to most countries. Shipping costs for your country will be provided at the Check Out. If your country is not listed once you get to the checkout you need a bespoke courier service, please email us with the artworks you are purchasing, delivery address and contact details. We will get back to you with a shipping option including cost.
- International shipments (delivery address is outside of the UK) may be subject to additional import taxes and customs duties which are levied once a shipment reaches your country. You must meet any additional charges for customs clearance. Please note any incurred import duties, local taxes and extra charges are the sole responsibility of the recipient. If you have any concerns please email me to discuss.
- International shipments may be subject to cross-border inspections by customs authorities. This may cause a delay in delivery. Tracking is also quite unreliable with international shipments sometimes.
- Shipping costs cover fees, packaging supplies, time, labour, transit and storage.
Returns and exchange
- We want you to be completely joyful with every artwork you purchased, so if for any reason you are not completely satisfied with the artwork, we offer a 100% satisfaction guarantee. Simply email us the problem within 7 days from the date of delivery for a refund or exchange. If agreed via email you may send the artwork back within 14 days of advising the cancellation, return delivery charge must be paid by you. It is your responsibility to ensure that returned artwork reaches us in original condition, and we advise you to send any returns via a tracked and insured delivery service. only if in the original packaging and in perfect original condition, and we will arrange a refund or exchange. A refund will be issued within 14 days of the returned goods being received by us safely. We strongly advise that a proof of postage certificate should be obtained when returning any part of your order.
- Please note this section only applies to the UK and for the moment we are unable to offer a refund or return any artwork sent outside of the UK. Returns/exchanges do not apply to commissioned artworks or bespoke orders of any kind.
- We advise that a proof of postage certificate should abstain when you return your artwork. Any return and exchange please email email@example.com as soon as possible and return it to the UK address in its original new condition.
On rare occasions goods may arrive that have been damaged in transit as all artworks are carefully packed to ensure safe shipment. If your package arrives with obvious physical, if possible please reject them as damaged and ask the driver to return it to the sender. If any of the artworks purchased have a defect or are damaged that you discovered after you accepted, please contact us firstname.lastname@example.org within 7 days of receipt of artworks with a digital photograph (s) of the defect or damage as proof. Please do not dispose of any of the shipping materials and the original packaging before the insurance claim was resolved